Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baseball game

So last night I dreamed I was playing right field in a baseball game. The ball kept getting hit to me and kept making some spectacular catches. Then the people on the other team stopped using bats and they started picking up the baseball at home plate and trying to throw it over my head instead of swinging at the pitches. So I caught all the balls they tried to throw over my head and they were called out each time I caught them. Then the last batter that I remember came up to 'bat' and there was a runner on 3rd base, so the 'batter' throws the ball really high and a long way to my right (towards center field) and the runner on third didn't think there was anyway I would catch the ball, so he trotted home without even bothering to see if I caught the ball. Anyway, I dove and caught the ball then threw the ball to third and since he didn't tag up, and he was called out. Everyone on the field didn't seem to even notice I had caught the ball until I threw the guy out at third. Weird.

2 comments:

SkullyHollow said...

Well it probably mean s that you will be faced with many trials and things may be getting worse. People may give up on you and your efforts may go unnoticed.

SkullyHollow said...

Well it probably mean s that you will be faced with many trials and things may be getting worse. People may give up on you and your efforts may go unnoticed.